सोमवार, 8 जनवरी 2018

I was crooning, in the morning.

                        I was crooning, in the morning.

 

I was crooning, in the morning.

 Because, I was missing

Those mornings and evenings,

That’s why I was crooning,

About that day, when your tiny legs came in my life 

You were weeping, I was crying.

We were in the open terrace, Moon was shining and stars  was flickering.

With little – 2 footsteps and you pulled up my giant fingers from your tiny fingers,

It was first touch who was making feel us complete.

You were folded in my arms,

We were listening heart beat of each other.

I still feel your gentle touches in my cheeks,

I feel and I miss you from bottom of my heart.

That’s why, I was Crooning in the early morning.

 


THANKS & REGARDS 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

How to Grow Your New registered Ngo