शनिवार, 6 जनवरी 2018

Name Of Mine In The Bottle of Wine



 That day name of mine,
in the bottle of wine, 

I was higher drunk because name of mine that day on the bottle of wine.

I was feeling fire, with many desire, 

I was seeing her in the bottle of wine, 
I was saying, U r only mine.

 Its was a war between my heart and mind.
I was praying to god,
give me her or call me for with u.

I know one day everything will right, because i know everything happen happen for good,

but till then how i will live, 
when till not everything happen good.

                                                Said a friend of mine, Y u worry,
                                                       Till then a bottle of wine,

                                              I said Okay here is name of mine

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

How to Grow Your New registered Ngo